Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

VENDOR FAMILY WELCOME - LAMB'S SOAPWORKS

                                           
                                         LARA - LAMB'S SOAPWORKS
                                     
                                               https://www.facebook.com/lambsoapworks

"My name is Lara Lamb. I am the owner/creator of Lamb’s Soapworks a Canadian artisanal soap and body care business located in Airdrie, Alberta.
With a previous career working in restaurant and commercial kitchens, crafting soap seemed like a natural progression. After that first batch of soap, there was no going back and Lamb's Soapworks was born from a desire to create beautiful natural hand-crafted soap and bath and body products I am proud of.
I love what I do and am inspired each and every day to create and infuse a little slice of joy into someone else's world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment