Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

VENDOR FAMILY WELCOME - HOT ROCKS GLASS JEWELS

SUE - HOT ROCKS GLASS JEWELS

https://www.facebook.com/HotRocksGlassJewels
"Hello, I am Susan, designer of Hot Rocks Jewellery.
Creating and collecting have always been a part of my life! As a young girl, in London, England, I would collect and trade little trinkets such as shiny buttons, rhinestones, old coins and pretty beads, with my school friends. All my tiny treasures were kept in an old silver tin that was my most prized possession. 

That was obviously the start of what I now am passionate about! I am inspired by little vintage forgotten objects from another time, which I use to create one of a kind jewellery pieces with a history. I love repurposing pieces from the past into jewellery with a story to tell! 

I am blessed with four grown children, two beautiful grandchildren and a loving husband who supports and helps me on all my vintage searches and adventures!
I love creating jewellery, and I hope you enjoy what I design from my heart."

Susan Stevens
Designer, Hot Rocks Jewellery
Bragg Creek, Ab.
                                 










No comments:

Post a Comment