Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

The End of an Era



I want to express my deepest appreciation and gratitude to everyone that has played a significant role in helping  capture  the essence of  


                          'Vintage With Flair'   
  
                        
from inception to retirement. It was because of each of you!!!!!!  

Laura who planted the seed of starting up a market, with 'The Farm Chicks', as our model and creating our first market under the name of  'The Vintage Chicks' in 2008.   My Junk Mister, Gord, my  sons Brent & Keith, my talented cousin Cyndy, ever supportive and creative friends Nicola, Tammy, Shelly, Marcia, Sue and G, as well as our various chosen partner charities over the years. 

 To every creative curator, artisan/designer, you both  inspired myself as well as our community, of which many continue to play a much bigger and significant role as  entrepreneurs!!!!!


TO YOU .... our SUPPORTIVE FOLLOWERS, CUSTOMERS  and FRIENDS,   

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ! 
YOU KEPT US COMING BACK!!!!

On a personal note you can follow me personally onhttps://www.facebook.com/WowandThen/    to see what I am up to..  currently I have a space at the awesome https://www.facebook.com/Allthroughthehouseinokotoks/, I look forward to continuing to hunt for those unique pieces, and you may even find me as a vendor the odd market!!!!


Cheers for now!!!!


Pam
On to the next journey!!!











  

8 comments:

  1. I am moving to Calgary and am looking for Vintage Fairs to go to. Any shops or fairs that you know of??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is so innovative and well constructed I got a lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site.
    Autodesk Maya Crack
    Nicepage Crack
    FL Studio Crack
    Farming Simulator Crack
    WinZip Crack
    Flowjo Crack
    Refx Nexus VST Crack
    Lumion Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well-written information. It will be useful to everyone who uses it, including me.
    Keep up the good work - you can wait to read more posts.
    reaper crack
    cyberlink powerdvd crack
    driver toolkit crack
    express vpn crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great moment to think about the future and to be cheerful, because now is the best time.
    I've just finished reading it and wished to provide some suggestions for stuff you might be interested in.
    It's possible to write further articles based on this one.
    This intrigues me and I'd like to learn more!

    uninstall tool crack
    iexplorer crack
    idm crack serial key
    ms office 2016 crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. In reality, your presentation makes it look so simple, but I believe this subject is more difficult than it appears.
    anything that eludes my comprehension.
    It appears to me to be extremely complicated and wide-ranging. I've got a lot of these.
    Thanks for the update, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!
    magix vegas movie studio with crack
    activepresenter pro crack
    magix sound forge pro crack
    movavi 360 video editor crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am curious about your site because I have a similar one.
    Is there anything you can do? If so, how can this be stopped?
    Do you have any supplements or other products that you would like to recommend? I've been getting so much lately.
    This is driving me crazy, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    clash of clans crack
    magix music maker crack
    microsoft visio pro crack
    solidworks crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
    I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
    “you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
    avs-audio-converter-crack/
    avs-video-converter-crack/
    vso-downloader-ultimate-crack/
    winzip-registry-optimizer-crack/
    easepaint-watermark-expert-crack/
    anymp4-android-data-recovery-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just checking out blogs I follow and saw that you have moved on. Best in all your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete