Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

VENDOR FAMILY WELCOME - LOOK NO FURTHER



DONNA - LOOK NO FURTHER




"Hello from Look No Further!
My name is Donna and prior to participating in Vintage with Flair, I owned my own lovely little shop in the beautiful little town of Fernie BC for several years. Originally from Canmore I returned to continue my passion with the trendy trade shows and markets. Vintage with Flair is my favourite. It has been a great opportunity to celebrate and share my gorgeous selection of vintage jewelry, carefully selected, along with new ideas and my many fantastic, vintage finds. As well, it is exciting to gather with familiar vendors and  returning customers whom freindships have been built over the years. I look forward to this new location and cant wait to see you all again!"
Until Then
Donna Dobbin


No comments:

Post a Comment