Monday, 25 April 2016

VENDOR FAMILY WELCOME - AIRDRIE FURNITURE REVIVAL!!!




     JESS - AIRDRIE FURNITURE REVIVAL


                                               https://www.facebook.com/airdriefurniturerevival


"Hi there! I'm Jessie, owner and one woman show over at Airdrie Furniture Revival. I've always loved having a "unique" home and found it very difficult to fill my home with unique items at an affordable price. My love of refinished furniture started as a hobby but after the encouragement from some great friends and family I decided to make this adventure my full time job just over 2 years ago. Attending these markets is my favourite part of what I do, I love meeting all of these amazing like minded people!"
                                     
                                           






2 comments:

  1. Good post. This is a very nice blog that i will definitively come back to more times this year. Thanks for informative post. office cubicles for sale in Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  2. eToro is the most recommended forex trading platform for newbie and full-time traders.

    ReplyDelete